One of the main reasons for my Blog is to be able to document Zaela's first years of her life and then to be able to give it to her as her own keepsake one day! So this post will be dedicated to her little personality and what she is doing at 11 month young!
Also, Grandma and Grandpa bought us a Flip Video recorder so I am going to try my luck at uploading Z's first video!! Yay,, thanks Grandma and Grandpa:-)
So here is what little Z Rose is up to:
1. In the morning I can hear her soft baby babble as she plays in her crib. When I go to get her
she is usually jumping up and down with a big smile on her face to greet me!
2. She loves Sesame Street and the Baby Noah-Einstein Video!
3. She is not too fond of diaper or clothing changes. Her latest way to pass the time is to
throw everything she can get her hands on behind the dresser/changing table!
4. She wanted nothing to do with pacifiers: UNTIL I gave her the First Years Soothie! Now I
have created a monster!
5. She now picks out the Graduates from the Cheerios and eats them first!
6. She can cry and giggle in the same moment when she is tired!
7. She eats anything!
8. She loves her musical toys...especially her Learn-n-Groove!
9. She loves being outside. She spends a lot of time pointing at the trees and babbling. She also
likes watching all the kids and cars during school drop off and pick up.
10. She has been crawling and pulling herself up pretty much since we got home. She crawls on
her feet and hands and looks like a crab!
11. She weighed 23 lbs. and was 28 1/2 inches at her first doctors appointment! A week later
at her second appointment she weighed 21.5 lbs, putting her in the 75% range for height and
12. She is a great napper and has started sleeping through the night:-)
13. She loves to wave and patty cake! She often starts waving while I am feeding her!
14. On that note, she will also cry in between spoonfuls if I am not feeding her fast enough!!
15. She does great at restaurants! The only problem was at a restaurant on a pier...she did not
like the pigeons and seaguls flying close to her head! But really, WHO does??
16. She plays good on her own and overall is a wonderful little girl :-)
Now for some video!!! This is the "Z Crawl!"