Wednesday, November 7, 2012

The Big Book of Z

It's amazing how time flies, the next thing you know it's November!   I planned on maintaining this blog until Zaela turned five and then turning it into a keepsake book for Miss Z.  Well, look who is 5!!!!   Growing up fast and enjoying every minute.  There is still not a day that goes by that I don't realize just how lucky I am to be her mommy.  I never get tired of hearing "I love you mommy" and sometimes I feel like I still have to pinch myself!   I can only hope that this litte girl knows how much she is loved, adored, and appreciated by so many.......now and forever!

Here is what she has been up to (in no particular order)....

Turning 5!!!

A vist to Boston to see her big brother!

A member of the "Purple Playful Puppies"  LOVES soccer and went 8-0-2 (but we didn't keep score!)



Driving Grampie's tractor on summer vacation!


Digging up a potato from the garden for dinner in Wisconsin!

Popscicle break with cousin Brooklyn

Chillin' with Rylee & Ezzie


Whhheeew tough day!
Catchin' a fish at Plakie's Pond with Daddy & Grampie


Earning my keep!

Steam Train ride in North Freedom, WI
Varnishing her dolly's bunkbeds made with love by Grampie : )
First day of Kindergarten!!!
Ms. Brooke

Ready to learn!

Doc McStuffins for Halloween!

End of year lunch on the lawn at Joy Picus

Graduation Day with Teacher Veronica

Our Graduate!  With honorable mention for "Best Costume Design!"

1 comment:

Laura said...

Would you or anyone else here like to follow/subscribe to my blog? www.katherineconcannon.blogspo...
It's about my family and my life as a mother to 8, six adopted children and 2 biological children. I don't have any followers yet so i'd appreciate it if you'd follow it and/or pass it along to others. Thanks!